My employer just bought this plugin today and it was fine when I installed it however when I updated the “homepage” it shows the array with the shortcode I am using. I don’t know why or how and I am really suck on this. I have deactivated all plugin’s to see if it was a conflict and I did switch between themes and it was still an issue. Could you please advise me further on what I can do.
We just released an update v2.0.4, please update your plugin to the latest version. Let us know if you are still in trouble.
For fast process:
- Download the plugin from your account after login
- Disable the existing plugin and remove that
- Upload and activate the new version